Mirror or Mirage?

A journey in self-discovery about me... about life...about what it means to be... what it means to be happy... and what it means to be alive. Are we really living our lives? Come and explore - reality awaits.

12 July 2006

Tag it from the Top

Sayesha has beckoned a revival of this blog, if only on account of a tag. Hopefully, it'll be a new beginning for the revival of fruitful exchanges between me and myself! This one's for you Sayesha.

I said...

We live only once, so why not give it our best shot?

I want...

To learn so many things!!!

I wish...

I realise my dream of changing lives in some significant way.

I miss...

Blogging!!

I hear...

The persisitent noises typical of a sleepless and restless city.

I wonder...

Why people forget. If only we recognised that although we may not remember our words, our every interaction, someone up there does. And whatever we do / say will bear its consequence. Eventually.

I regret...

Taking life too seriously in the past.

I am...

Living each moment as it comes - squeeeezing the pleasure out of it! :)

I dance...

To practically anything as long as it's desi.

I sing...

From my heart.

I cry...

At least once a month. It cleanses my system flushing out all negativity. It helps maintain positivity in all my relationships, and most importantly, in my heart.

I am not...

Interested in interaction which forces me to be someone I am not.

I write...

To unleash my innermost thoughts.

I confuse...

Idealism with reality at times.

I need...

Time to myself, without which I can get quite irritable.

I should...

Take more vacation time to visit and catch up with people I haven't caught up with in ages!
(Afterthought: I should blog more often :p!)

I finish...

My first post in 6 months!!!

8 comments:

  • At 5:55 pm, Blogger Sayesha said…

    GOLD! :D

    And I concur with every point made about blogging! :)

     
  • At 6:55 pm, Blogger oxymoron said…

    SILVER is mine!
    u too join the list of ppl whose blogging activity has been reinitiated by sayesha!

     
  • At 6:56 pm, Blogger oxymoron said…

    just came back for the BRONZE!
    interesting list!!!

     
  • At 9:01 pm, Blogger Bonatellis said…

    good to see that u are back :)

     
  • At 9:02 pm, Blogger Kaunquest said…

    Hello, glad to see you back in action again. Look forward to more posts from you :)

     
  • At 10:09 pm, Blogger Princessse said…

    @sayesha

    hehehe..welcome welcomeeee :) .. will try and remember my own words so that I don't hafta eat them later :p

    @oxy

    Heyyy!! :) thanks for paying a visit.. I'm very glad she tagged me.. which reminds me I have another old tag which I have yet to complete! Eeeks.. let it be a week of tags then.. :p

    @bonatellis and Kaunquest

    Aaiye huzur..wasn't aware that puraane readers were still frequenting!! Great to know!! :)

    Thanks all!

     
  • At 6:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there!

    Was just running through ur site..it’s really nice..i liked the content here…very informative. I was crawling around the web the other day for some good travel deals..I love traveling too u see  and I came across this site called Globester. Pretty cool site, for nicely priced fares..very competitive..(Well..better than my travel agent at least)..

    Anyway, will visit soon again.. definitely, bookmarking your site.. do visit this site:

    http://globester.com?channel=blpo9&adgroup=mirrorormirage.blogspot

    Tell all ur friends and colleagues…awesome prices if ur flying anywhere in the world

    Cheers!!

     
  • At 9:01 pm, Blogger Bullshee said…

    cryin' once a month!?i know the oestrogen does stuff...but isnt once a month strechin' it?
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home