Mirror or Mirage?

A journey in self-discovery about me... about life...about what it means to be... what it means to be happy... and what it means to be alive. Are we really living our lives? Come and explore - reality awaits.

23 November 2005

Remember November...

It's one of my favourite times of the year...
These November days are very special to me
So much so that each special November day
Is honoured and deeply etched into my memory...

Special for so many reasons
None I care to speak of I say
But the emotional peace and love I feel these days
No other month can make me feel this way.

It's nostaglic when I think back
Recalling each November I've lived
So reminiscient, so beautiful, so new
And with each November, came a very special gift.

No, it's not my birthday,
But forever a celebratory start
To the winter each year
For special is November, and close to my heart.

Deep down, I'm the only one who knows
Why Nostalgic November Numbs me so
Oh, it's so enticing...
Beautiful November, take me wherever you go.

7 comments:

  • At 2:43 am, Blogger virdi said…

    Czar... stop stealing my thoughts... Sweet November is a cool romantic movie... Keanu Reaves...

    Princess, if you get a chance please check out the movie... I guess few thoughts of yours match with the movie... :-)

     
  • At 3:53 am, Blogger Rays Of Sun said…

    Chalo Czar, I love Sweet Novemeber too. Remember the very first convo that we had. Just how much you love November, I hate Septembers. Wish god would erase that month from the calender:(

    Anyhow, Sweet poem, princie:)

     
  • At 5:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL.....ROS!! My birthday comes late September yaar! Don't erase that!!! Hahahahaha. I love September :-))

    Sweet poem :-)
    I haven't seen "Sweet November" yet...

     
  • At 8:10 am, Blogger Anshul said…

    Nice poem :) Happy November, I guess (whatever's left of it)

     
  • At 11:05 am, Blogger Rays Of Sun said…

    Hershey!

    Oops! Sorry girlie..Apart from your birthday, nothing nice has ever happened in September, thats why:(

    I am still waiting for life to help me getting over that!

     
  • At 2:38 pm, Blogger Casablanca said…

    Nicely written :)

    I like November too... the start of the festive season, yet not the year-end (when you start worrying and look back at what the year was etc). Sweet November... 6 more days to go!

     
  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger Princessse said…

    @ Czar & Virdi, agar dheere dheere humko jaan-ne lagoge toh khud par khud samajh jaoge ke aakhir Novambar mein kya baat hai ;)

    Virdi bhai, abhi tak sweet november nahin dekha, apne hee november se phursat nahin milli ;).. guess that's gonna be the christmas flick i'll be watching!! :)

    @harshi

    First time here? :) gLad you dropped by and thanks for your comment! :) btw, sweet name.

    @ROS

    Thanks hun! :)

    @Ashul

    Hey!! Long time! Thanks.. I'm enjoying every moment of it... :)

    @Casa

    Only a few days more left ... sigh.. but then I'll have the whole year to look forward to :):) until it visits again! yay!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home